Core diameter: Ø40mm
Adaptor thread: M22
The hollow core bits are designed to be used with rotary hammers. It is used for boring out holes from Ø20 - Ø125mm in brickwork or aerated concrete.
Make sure to use the correct adaptor, length and thread for the hollow core bit.
- The core bit has tungsten carbide teeth and a hardened steel body for maximum durability.
- There are various adaptors available to fit on different rotary hammers (sold seperately).
- There is a 72mm or 150mm length available.
Adaptors according to length:
Clean out the hole by retracting the drill often to remove dust while drilling.
This will prolong the life of the core bit and the pilot drill bit.
A kit is also available - TC322010
Contents of kit in aluminium case:
- (x1) Ø35mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) ø50mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) ø65mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) ø80mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) ø100mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) SDS Plus adaptor 100mm
- (x1) SDS Plus adaptor 300mm
- (x1) SDS Max adaptor 300mm
- (x1) Pilot drill bit and bolt