Size: 73 mm
Hole saws are cylindrical cups with a serrated edge to cut various sizes of holes in a variety of materials.
Bi-metal refers to an object that is composed of two separate metals joined together. Instead of being a mixture of two or more metals, like alloys, bimetallic objects consist of layers of different metals.
- Ideal for cutting stainless steel, mild steel, iron, aluminium, pvc & wood
- Improved chip clearance
- Cobalt steel
- Alternating tooth patten
- Material release slots to clear material efficiently
- Ultra thin kerf for accurate cuts
- 38mm cut depth for all sizes
- Use mandrel, TC17002, TC17003, TC17007