Diameter: 5 mm
The Rawlplug decking screw is designed for outdoor applications of wood and chipboard with ginger ruspert coating, made of hardened carbon steel with a coating loayer to avoid stain in outdoor application.
- No pre-drilling required
- Drilling point at the very top of the screw for a fast start
- The partial thread on the shaft to the screw allows multiple elements to be clamped together securely without seperation
- Trim countersunk head with cutting ribs for easy countersinking and a precise flush finish
- TX drive Guarentees secure transmission of screw-in torque and no pop-out of the bit
- Notched thread and wax coating for reduced friction
- Crack avoidance
- Power and battery saving
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.